How much is William Talman worth? – Wondering how wealthy & rich is William Talman? Or maybe you’re just curious about William Talman’s age, body measurements, height, weight, hair color, eye color, bra & waist size, bio, wiki, wealth and salary?
William Talman (1650 – 1719) was an English architect.
Christopher Wren Ward, Talman’s most famous work is Chatsworth House considered the first Baroque private dwelling in England. Talman was reputed to be a rude and ill-tempered man, difficult to deal with, and this was the reason why John Vanbrugh was chosen as the architect of the most remarkable mansion in English Baroque, Howard’s Castle.
From 1689 to 1702 William Talman was appointed Comptroller of the King’s Works [Controller of the King’s Works].
Throughout his career, Talman worked in numerous English country houses (cottages) such as:
- Cannons, Edgware (1713);
- Dyrham Park, Gloucestershire (1698);
- Fetcham Park House (1699);
- Hanbury Hall, Worcestershire;
- Herriard Park, Hampshire (c.1700);
- Kimberley Hall, Norfolk (c.1700);
- Lowther Castle, Cumbria (1692);
- Milton Hall, Peterborough (AU);
- Swallowfield Park, Berkshire (1689);
- Uppark, West Sussex (c.1690, UA);
- Waldershare Park, Kent (1705, attributed).
More Facts about William Talman
The William Talman’s statistics like age, body measurements, height, weight, bio, wiki, net worth posted above have been gathered from a lot of credible websites and online sources. But, there are a few factors that will affect the statistics, so, the above figures may not be 100% accurate.