How much is Viktor Tsoi worth? – Wondering how wealthy & rich is Viktor Tsoi? Or maybe you’re just curious about Viktor Tsoi’s age, body measurements, height, weight, hair color, eye color, bra & waist size, bio, wiki, wealth and salary?
Víktor Róbertovich Tsoi (in Russian, Виктор Робертович Цой, Korean: 빅토르 최) (June 21, 1962, Leningrad, RSFSR, Soviet Union – August 15, 1990, Tukums, SSR of Latvia, Soviet Union) was a famous rock singer and poet in the Soviet Union during the eighties at the head of his group Kino (Кино).
Tomb of Víktor Tsoi in Saint Petersburg.
- Víktor was born on June 21, 1962 in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg). His mother, Valentina Guseva, was a gym teacher. His father, Robert Maximovich Tsoi, an ethnic Korean engineer born in present-day Kazakhstan. Víktor was the only son of the couple.
- from 1974 to 1977 he studied at the secondary school, where he created together with Maksim Pashkov the group “Palata n ° 6” («Палата №6»)
- in 1977 he went to study at the Sierov school of Fine Arts, where he was expelled the following year for “lack of use in studies”. He then begins working in a factory and going to night school.
- in 1981, together with Alekséi Rybin and Oleg Valinski founds the group Garin i Giperboloidy («Гарин и гиперболоиды») – Garin and the hyperboloids.
- Spring 1982 – First non-acoustic concert by the Kino group at the Leningrad Rock-Club.
- 1982-1990: Víktor Tsoi and his group Kinó publish nine albums and become a cult group for the Soviet youth of the perestroika era. Víktor participates in the filming of the film “ASSA” (ACCA) in 1986 and stars Iglá (Иглa) – La Aguja – in 1988.
- August 15, 1990: Víktor Tsoi dies in a traffic accident on the outskirts of Riga.
More Facts about Viktor Tsoi
The Viktor Tsoi’s statistics like age, body measurements, height, weight, bio, wiki, net worth posted above have been gathered from a lot of credible websites and online sources. But, there are a few factors that will affect the statistics, so, the above figures may not be 100% accurate.