How much is Mike Shinoda worth? – Wondering how wealthy & rich is Mike Shinoda? Or maybe you’re just curious about Mike Shinoda’s age, body measurements, height, weight, hair color, eye color, bra & waist size, bio, wiki, wealth and salary?
|Shinoda at World Expo 2008|
|Birthday/Birthplace||Michael Kenji Shinoda
(1977-02-11) February 11, 1977
Agoura Hills, California, U.S.
|School(s)||Agoura High School|
|College(s)||Art Center College of Design (B.A.)|
|Wife/Husband||Anna Hillinger (m. 2003)|
Michael Kenji «Mike» Shinoda (born Agoura Hills, California, February 11, 1977) is an American musician and record producer, member of the bands Linkin Park and Fort Minor. < / p>
Michael Kenji Shinoda was born in Agoura, California on February 11, 1977. His father is Japanese, while his mother is Russian, he has a younger brother named Jason, and studied graphic design and illustration at the private school Art. Center School in Pasadena, Calif. Since 2003 he is married to Anna Hillinger and they have 1 son, named Otis Akio Shinoda.
Mike is the MC, keyboardist and rhythm guitarist of Linkin Park. In high school, he met and became friends with Brad Delson. Later, together with Brad and Rob Bourdon, they started the band Xero. At the school that Shinoda attended, Art Center School, he met DJ Joe Hahn, who joined Xero. On the other hand, Delson met bassist Dave “Phoenix” Farrell at the university, who was also recruited for the band. The group later went on to be called Linkin Park and in 1999 the vocalist Chester Bennington joined, replacing Mark Wakefield, who left the band after little interest on the part of the record companies in his first work, Xero.
The group finally signed with Warner Bros. and released its debut album, Hybrid Theory, in 2000. It became a hit; it reached the number two position of the Billboard 200, and one of its singles, “In the End”, reached the second place of the Billboard Hot 100, being the biggest success of his career, after this, they released six studio album . ‘Meteora (2003), Minutes to Midnight (2007), A Thousand Suns (2010), Living Things (2012), The Hunting Party (2014) and finally One More Light (2017). Of which all achieved the number one in the main musical list of the United States. In addition, in the United Kingdom all their studio albums, along with the remix album Reanimation, have entered the first five places of the UK Albums Chart.
In 2004, Mike Shinoda founded his own band, called Fort Minor. In it, he participated with some singers to create his first album, titled The Rising Tied, which became # 51 in Billboard 200 . After this album, that began to be realized from the 2004, several singles arose, which got to have a lot of popularity in the United States.
Among these are “Remember The Name”, which became quite popular, but did not reach high positions in the US Billboard Hot 100. For 2006, it ranked 66th, while on the US Billboard Pop Songs reached number 38. For Billboard Hot R & B / Hip-Hop Songs, it came to be # 30. The single, “Where’d You Go”, came to be # 2 on Billboard Hot 100, making it the first and only single of “Fort Minor” to reach a high position.
Mike Shinoda announced in November 2006 that Fort Minor was taking an indefinite break to continue with Linkin Park.
Fort Minor returned in 2015, with the single “Welcome”, which had a very positive review. It was ranked # 16 on the US Billboard Hot Rock Songs.
I work as a record producer
Mike has been the record producer of many of the works of Linkin Park and Fort Minor, although he has also produced for other artists. In total, Shinoda has worked as a producer on the following songs and albums:
- 2000: «My December», «High Voltage» (from the single «One Step Closer») – Linkin Park
- 2001: «In the End» – Linkin Park
- Hybrid Theory EP – Linkin Park
- 2002: Reanimation – Linkin Park
- «It’s Going Down» (from the album Built From Scratch) – The X-Ecutioners
- 2004: Collision Course – Jay-Z / Linkin Park
- 2005: The Rising Tied – Fort Minor
- Fort Minor: We Major – Fort Minor / DJ Green Lantern
- 2006: «The Instrumental» (from the album Food & Liquor) – Lupe Fiasco
- «The Battle (Extended Mix)», «S.C.O.M.», «All Night», «Cover & amp; Duck »(from the album The Gatalog: A Collection Of Chaos) – Celph Titled
- «Announcement Service Public», «Qwerty» (from EP Underground 6) – Linkin Park
- 2007: Minutes to Midnight – Linkin Park
- «You Can not Fuck With This», «Second 2 None» (from the album Razor Tag) – Styles of Beyond
- «Bloc Party» (from the album Hell’s Lost & Found: It’s The Bootleg, Muthafu @ kas! Volume 2) – Apathy
- 2008: «We Made It» – Busta Rhymes with Linkin Park
- 2009: «New Divide» (from the soundtrack Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen – The Album) – Linkin Park
- «Shoot First» (from the album Wanna Snuggle?) – Apathy
- 2010: A Thousand Suns – Linkin Park
- «Carry Me Away» (from the album Rise Up) – Cypress Hill
- 2012: Living Things – Linkin Park
- 2013: Recharged – Linkin Park
- 2014: The Hunting Party – Linkin Park
- 2017: “One More Light” – Linkin park
Mike Shinoda Net Worth – $23 Million
More Facts about Mike Shinoda
The Mike Shinoda’s statistics like age, body measurements, height, weight, bio, wiki, net worth posted above have been gathered from a lot of credible websites and online sources. But, there are a few factors that will affect the statistics, so, the above figures may not be 100% accurate.