How much is Kinoko Nasu worth? – Wondering how wealthy & rich is Kinoko Nasu? Or maybe you’re just curious about Kinoko Nasu’s age, body measurements, height, weight, hair color, eye color, bra & waist size, bio, wiki, wealth and salary?
Along with his classmate and friend, Takashi Takeuchi, Nasu founded TYPE-MOON in 2000, originally as a dōjin group to create the visual novel Tsukihime that would soon gain immense popularity, much of which is attributed to Nasu’s unique style in the narrative. After the success of Tsukihime, TYPE-MOON became a commercial organization. On January 28, 2004, TYPE-MOON released Fate / stay night, written by Nasu, which also achieved great success becoming one of the most popular visual novels on the day of its release. A sequel to Fate / stay night, Fate / hollow ataraxia, was released on October 28, 2005. Both Nasu’s visual novels (Tsukihime and Fate / stay night) have adapted to popular anime and manga series. Nasu’s influences include Hideyuki Kikuchi, Yukito Ayatsuji, Soji Shimada, Natsuhiko Kyogoku, Kenji Takemoto, Ken Ishikawa, and Yasuhiro Nightow.
Nasu often conceals his face to the public, choosing to identify with the caricature of a mushroom.
- Kara no Kyōkai, also called Garden of sinners, was originally released in 1998 and reprinted in 2004. It was republished in a three-volume format with new illustrations in 2007.
- Disconnection of decorating disorder. [citation required]
- Tsuki no Sango (Coral Moon).
- Mahotsukai no Yoru.
- Kōri no Hana (氷 の 花, Ice Flowers?).
- Tsukihime – Launched in December 2000.
- Kagetsu Tohya – Fan-disc of Tsukihime, published in August 2001.
- Fate / stay night – Published on January 28, 2004.
- Fate / hollow ataraxía – Fan-disc of Fate / stay night, published on October 28, 2005.
- Mahotsukai no Yoru – Adaptation of the novel, published on April 12, 2012.
- Tsukihime Remake – Adaptation of the novel, unknown release date.
- Melty Blood (2002)
- Melty Blood Re-ACT (2004)
- 428: Fusa Sareta Shibuya de – Nasu wrote a special scenario for the game, with his Type-Moon partner and co-founder Takashi Takeuchi providing the character designs. This scenario was adapted to an anime called Canaan.
- Fate / Zero: Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu (2012)
- Fate / Grand Order (2017)
- Fate / Extra Last Encore (2018) [citation required]
More Facts about Kinoko Nasu
|Whole Name||Kinoko Nasu|
|AKA(s)||Kinoko Nasu, Nasu, Kinoko|
|Born||November 28, 1973|
The Kinoko Nasu’s statistics like age, body measurements, height, weight, bio, wiki, net worth posted above have been gathered from a lot of credible websites and online sources. But, there are a few factors that will affect the statistics, so, the above figures may not be 100% accurate.